Welcome to my personal homepage about my research activities at the Laboratoire Kastler Brossel.
If you want to visit my Research Group website : click here.
- Two PhD offers for 2015
- Paris Emergences 4-year grant
- Goodbye NIST, hello Paris
- Our illustration selected as a cover for the special Issue on Quantum Memory of New Journal of Physics
- New Job at ENS-Paris starting soon
- Coverage of our paper on Quantum memory
- Guest Researcher at Australia National University (Ping Koy Lam’s group) from November 2012 to February 2013.
- New world record for squeezing in an hot atomic vapor : -10.6 dB below shot noise.
- Press coverage on Temporally Multiplexed Storage of Images in a Gradient Echo Memory.
- Marie Curie IOF Fellowship on Multimode Quantum Memories.